Tuesday, March 5, 2013

APU Gangnam + Harlam Shake

Weather is so hot in the afternoon!
I never bother how hot it is, how strong is the sun when I'm in High school.
I used to walk back from the train station to my house and it takes around 20 mins.
I'm not afraid of any thing back then.
BUT!
I have a confession!
I'm not afraid of anything but I'm afraid to dance.
Like seriously!
Even if I'M ALONE! NO JOKE!
well, maybe its because I don't think I have that "energy" for it.
If I dance, it will be like a snake crawling! haha!

Until this day, where my university came out with this event
"Gangnam Style + Harlem Shake"

Where all student are invited to join. 
I guess everyone should know Gangnam style, by a Korea artist. 
and harlam shake...
well frankly, I do not know the history about it. 
I just know that people will start to dance and have all cute equipments an costume for it.   

Now, let's do an anaylsis
First, 
I don't dance.
Second, 
I not a big fan of Gangnam style
Third, 
I did not watch most of the Harlem Shake Video

Imagine?
HOW WILL I DARE TO GO?!

However, 
Brian successfully influence me to join. He says he will finish his assignment by that night if I join and he says not to be so stressed up. So we should join.

Ok. Fine. 
Even on the day itself, when I see people there are wiggling, dancing. 
I'll decided just to stand at the side. 
People will not know whether I'm there. haha! 
But I was wrong. 
People sees. 

and prooff!   


You see me happily laughing at how fun it is that that moment! And everyone is so excited and giving SO MUCH of energy for this performance. There's laughter, there's fun, there's excitement! I would really regret if I did not join.



Everyone is on Stand by! anddddddddddddddddddd MUSIC!!!




See, I told you I'll dance like a snake. hahaha!



I don't where this two fellas get the idea for their "special" move in Harlam Shake.

See, everyone is having so much fun. even the camera could not capture properly because students are too active you know. 
 
 
and Lastly, the GROUP PHOTO!
Well, I shall call it a success huh?
Everyone is exhausted and happy.
I really could not imagine dancers which performance on the stage and how they could dance for few hours.
SALUTE!

 With this,
I could finally cross out one target in my to list before I die.
HAHAHAHAHAH!
at least it's something! you know.
that I've dance in front of people!
and I do think that means something. Although it's just a small step in my life!
Life is beautiful!
 Thanks to my University for providing this opportunity for me!
ARIGATO!

No comments:

Post a Comment