Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas is just around the corner, people are starting to decorate their buildings. I was so surprise to see CTI department's Christmas decoration. It was sooooooooooooooooo beautiful! plus! there's a  HUGE teddy bear at the corner of their office. I mean really really really huge that kind. I wonder whos one it belongs too. tsk tsk.

Well, speaking of Christmas decoration. Everyone will be anticipating shopping mall's decoration. Sadly, this year I only get to see Pavillion's decoration and I think it's super beatiful!


The Boyfriend and my "3rd hand" ;)) I'm so sorry that I did not take pictures with your biceps. I know you wanna show off! Bleh. Gym gang being gym gang.

Yours truly and my flappy hand. 

My close friend will know whether I've gain weight. My body dont show but my hand and leg does. SO! dont say i'm skinny! muahahaha! 

It's was lunch time and it's hard to find food in Pavillion plus I've never been to H&M so I've decided to walked over to shop and in the mean time to have lunch at the foodcourt in Lot 10. 
When I was younger, I used to have my piano lesson at Starhill (Sadly I've forgot all my skills to play the piano) before Starhill became a 6 star shopping mall and my mum used to take me over to Lot 10 to have our lunch (I actually used to beg her to take me to lunch :( haha ) there's actually so much of memories of me and my mum walking along Bukit Bintang. We used to go sg want often, we walk to KLCC from Sg Wang, we have our lunch at Lot 10, taking me to World of Cartoon's in starhill. You know last time there's a Nike + World of cartoon boutique in starhill that's has the most awesome entrance. You can never find that kind of entrance anymore. It's like you are walking into a fashion show. Anyways, see how the management has tranformed the old foodcourt of Lot 10 into this new Chinese food court. it's not a bad place to dine in tho. 



BTW, it's all Non-Halal. :))

We actually plan to catch a movie, but the movie we want are only in 3D plus I have things to buy so we did not went for movie at last. At the end of the day, I've got what i've been waiting for!


A Tiffany and Co's pendant! :))))
When comes to things like this, i dont mind spending on money on it. Not like phones. That's why i'm still not using any smartphones! because I dont fancy it, they always have new models and technology. :(


To be or not to be. That's not really a question. -Jean-Luc Godard

3 comments:

  1. 啊 lot 10 underground ! must try the 福建面,black black one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cann: which 福建面 not black black 1? except for the Penang's de lar ~~ =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! Swt. Ya, a lot of people actually ordered that. XDD

    ReplyDelete