The month of Decemeber has come. It is the month of joy, happiness, celebrations, holidays...
BUT! for me is the month of exhibitions and will continue up to May.
Yesterday we had finished our first major exhibitions in PWTC. Exhibition went extremely well. All I have to have is there not much choice of food to have there as this time we had changed our locations for all exhibitors. Although there is two mamak stall just right infront of the hall, but at first sight, I know that it is not hygiene at all. I can feel that my stomach is not welcoming the food there. For locals it is still ok to have mamak, I just pity all my international friends as they don't take mamak. They had to walk all the way to The Mall to have McD. At the end of the first day, Kanat is the first victim to have food poisioning after comsuming the food at the mamak stall.
During this exhibitions, I have met a number of people that I had fun talking with. There is family, friends and also student that came alone to look for their future. I feel so proud when a mother of a student wants her daughter to be like me. *ahem* I was counselling, talking and then she was like you are very good, you can talk, I wish my daughther can be like you, you know she is shy and I am afriad of her future. To be honest, I've seen or heard this kind of situation quite often. I mean, I was not born with any courage. I was exposed to this kind of environment. There is people that are born with it, but there is also people that are not. It is up to you to be free from your weakness. Sometimes, when other parents praise me, I feel sad. Don't get me wrong, I do feel happy and of cause I appreciate everything people have said to me. But I wonder do my parents feel the same? are they proud of me? Will these words come out from my parents when they look at me.
Well, where there is work, there is also fun.
I'm trying to immitate my ginger bread man. I guess it's a success! Ha ha!
Look at Kian Shin and his ginger bread man. I dont know what is the letters on his ginger bread man. "Ying"? A girl's name? ;D
After 2 days of exhibitions, we were all exhausted. I'm glad that it went well. After exhibiton, Brian is responsible to sent two of our lovely helper back and we've decided to have dinner before we head home as it is already 7.30pm. We are supposed to have "dai chou" beside Pavillion but it is closed! so then Brian decided to go for Korean! Guess what, Keneedy is a big fan of korean huh. Half korean he said. Ha ha.
I did not really like the side dishes that night. They did not have my favourite vege!!! They have tofu and hotdogs and some green chili and ikan bilis with nuts. Well, the happy thing is I ordered my usual favourite ginseng chicken! Muahahaha! The chicken they served is much more bigger than other Korean restaurant. Brian helped Keneedy to order some beef soup and it taste so good! Brian also helped crystal to order rice cake. He is like the tour guide huh? Ya, speaking of tour guide, as usual, Brian passes by his high school and proudly presents his "territory" to Keneedy and Crystal. But I do enjoyed it still, we get to see KL tower just right in froint of us. :))
After a tiring day, when you get back home and your dog happily shaking his tail and greets you, it feels so good. It's good that there is someone that welcomes you back home.
That's the end of my weekend and I had to get back to my PSF. grrr.
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point" - C.S. Lewis
No comments:
Post a Comment